Shade

[How to not get banned] My personal view, use of ranked and climbing

6 posts in this topic

[How to not get banned] My personal view, use of ranked and climbing

My Personal Use Of EloBuddy                            

I've been using EloBuddy with the same account for about 6 months now and I haven't been banned, yes I've been using outdated scripts for other patches and I have been playing ranked. I've seen talk before about using outdated scripts gets you detected faster? That doesn't seem to be in my case, my commonly most used scripts are Moonwalk Evade(DanThePMan) and Marksman master( Daeral). I'm sorry I am all over the place with this I am just trying to think about commonly asked questions , like for instance the use of MasterMind I'm not trying to shame it or anything I just don't recommend use of it it's gotten me banned twice while using it in ranked, I believe norms are fine but i'm skeptical and don't use it. So basically what I am saying is yes you can use outdated scripts they might not work all perfect but yes you won't get banned as of my knowledge, yes you can use and evade without a humanizer it is recommended to use one or personalize your settings but it isn't a must as it isn't a guaranteed ban. If their is anything I am leaving out that you wanna know reply and i'll try to thoroughly look it through and answer it. 

Climbing (Ranked)

Although I haven't climbing to diamond or anything I've climbed from gold 3 to high plat , I still consider that worth something while using EloBuddy in ranked I only tend to do 5-6 games or maybe less the reason behind this if you're constantly winning you're most likely to be checked or banned eventually limit your games and try not to have a 20 game win streak lmao. If you're trying to climb with a bronze mindset use op champs that are high carry potential for example for top lane I highly recommend jayce , bronze silver low gold jayce would be really nice to climb with using scripts he's a bit off meta but you get a early lead with his strong kit, I really don't know how to explain him he just synergies with scripting really well. For mid lane I highly recommend Syndra if you have background knowledge with her, the same goes for her she does really well with scripts as it helps you utilize her kit way more than a low elo player would do. Secondly if you dislike Syndra you can use Viktor as very good carry, I picked up Viktor from another thread on this forum I forgot who if you're reading this or if someone knows who, tell me so I can credit him. Viktor is really good for carrying with his high ap damage and how much utility his kit offers. As an ADC I recommend Ziggs or Vayne, self explanatory basically high damage and its very easy to win lane if you play passive in low elo. For you low elo players using scripts and you wanna climb don't all in pressing space bar just let the orbwalker farm up for you last hit and freeze wave near tower push when your support pokes or when you have vision of their jg and pathing of your jg, or simply out trading when freezing waves. This is all the stuff that helped me climb in a short paragraph if you'd like a more in depth talk reply with some questions and i'll most likely answer

Just a small theory.

Used addons are only affecting how fast you will get a reports from other players (some salty players can report you for a using scripts even if you're not using them, just because they are bad salty). 

A report from another player will mark you as a "Scripter", which will force rito's to investigate the "case" (automatically/manually depends on resources). Each software is gathering CEP reports automatically in a background mode and sends them to a developer/ritoteam. This reports includes logs, running tasks, crashes, etc. By looking on this received information, they could determine, are you a scripter or not.

For example, i've created an app, which gather CEP info each day. As a customer i don't see anything,  I'm using a software and I'm happy, as a developer I receive a fresh information about my customer every day. By looking into it i can see that a customer have installed "scripter.exe" which is simultaneously running with my software, so i understand that customer is using this hacking system with my software and i'm banning him. 

27 minutes ago, Oboozo said:

Just a small theory.

Used addons are only affecting how fast you will get a reports from other players (some salty players can report you for a using scripts even if you're not using them, just because they are bad salty). 

A report from another player will mark you as a "Scripter", which will force rito's to investigate the "case" (automatically/manually depends on resources). Each software is gathering CEP reports automatically in a background mode and sends them to a developer/ritoteam. This reports includes logs, running tasks, crashes, etc. By looking on this received information, they could determine, are you a scripter or not.

For example, i've created an app, which gather CEP info each day. As a customer i don't see anything,  I'm using a software and I'm happy, as a developer I receive a fresh information about my customer every day. By looking into it i can see that a customer have installed "scripter.exe" which is simultaneously running with my software, so i understand that customer is using this hacking system with my software and i'm banning him. 

This is illegal (except in Korea)