kiipzr

6.24 BOTTING AFTER PORTAIO DISABLE

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6.24 BOTTING AFTER PORTAIO DISABLE

Im posting a new guide since PORTAIO disable his autoplay for being too buggy

First you will need ezbot or hesa bot created by @Hesa 

You will need to set up your account on hesa bot (guide will be available on hesa site)

After you will need to install Moon Walk Evade created by @ DanThePman 

Then you will need to instal  ARAMDetFull created by @Hesa and @Ouija

Thanks for following my guide i will update it when it becomes outdated.

 

Also since im selling out myself check my twisted fate video (thanks)

 

 

Edited by kiipzr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eggbrother said:

Hesa bot will be charged soon and why not using some free kind

You can use ezbot as i said but i do not have a link for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kiipzr said:

You can use ezbot as i said but i do not have a link for it

I have made my own auto bot and much better and safer than any of these public kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eggbrother said:

I have made my own auto bot and much better and safer than any of these public kind.

Im just here to help the community no to think im the best for using a private one ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, PSDmum said:

hesa bot will best one just its beta we need wait for it 

I don't think so because:

1. it will charge you money, there are so many other free out there why do you pick one charge you money

2. It is a program kind which is not a graphical kind really click on screen so it is easily detected like volibot, it is the nature of it.

3. We don't know about the code, it is always risky to run a program in your computer when you cannot see the code at all. Thereare others that you can see all the codes.

Edited by eggbrother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eggbrother said:

I don't think so because:

1. it will charge you money, there are so many other free out there why do you pick one charge you money

2. It is a program kind which is not a graphical kind really click on screen so it is easily detected like volibot, it is the nature of it.

3. We don't know about the code, it is always risky to run a program in your computer when you cannot see the code at all. Thereare others that you can see all the codes.

Are you a botter yourself? What autoqueuer do you use or recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sainfai said:

Are you a botter yourself? What autoqueuer do you use or recommend?

I don't bot for money but I have made my own auto bot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After that AutoPlay disabled im start use ARAMDetFull  but get crash every game. What happend ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.