Berb

[7.8 - 1.0.0.81] PortAIO (Rakan & Xayah - Released!)

4514 posts in this topic

Yeah! Sorry for the size. I'm not sure if this helps but you can locally download it from git then locally install it onto EB loader.

Just now, asd28107 said:

When I press the Shift key and attempt to use the utility menu to change the port or dual-port my whole game freezes and crashes

This is currently an issue that I don't know how to solve. I haven't experienced this issue so it's difficult to fix.

What are the best champs for PortAIO ? I think evading doesnt work well

12 minutes ago, Berb said:

Woops, I forgot to mention this in the thread. I'd like bugs reported here but I don't mind them being reported on Github either.

Evade just draws the speel for a moment and then disapears so the champ doesnt evade just had a Lux destroy us

1 minute ago, owelope said:

What are the best champs for PortAIO ? I think evading doesnt work well

Evading was also always an issue due to the spell detection differences. But give Flowers' Fiora or YasuoPro a try, I personally enjoy them.

1 minute ago, Berb said:

Evading was also always an issue due to the spell detection differences. But give Flowers' Fiora or YasuoPro a try, I personally enjoy them.

So I can use EB's evade and Ban# scripts with no problems?

Fuck xd, the best Riven script Nechrito Riven is broken as fuck.. Spam QQQQQQQQ without combos/item usage/aa cancel and mores.. Are you sure it's updated for de lastest version ?