romochild

[Such wow!] Humanizer's for dummies! Avoid bans! Bronze -> Challenger!

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

xYBGGFj.png?1

Humanizers for dummies! Avoid bans!

EZ Bronze -> Challenger!

Avoiding ban exploit; don't tell no one!:

1. Open Elobuddy

2. Navigate to the addons tab

3. Press: Install Addon

4. Tick Remote Addon and place https://github.com/N...uddy-Humanizers in there.

5. Press Install.

6. Now select which one you would like. I would recommend Anti-Rito and ThugDoge as those are the ones I use.

7. Once they are ticked, press install.

8. Now, tick the addons you would like to use, along with the humanizers you've just installed, and go in a custom game.

9. Once in-game, hold shift and in the orbwalker settings do the following "turn off  fast kitting in orbwalker, delay of 260ms or higher, tick paranoid, untick attack other objects(personal preference)".

10. Now, in ThugDoge, change the settings: recommend thugdoge min clicks 5, max clicks 9, and tick everything.

You are done. You've successfully installed the humanizers, humanized the orbwalker, and successfully implemented some safe Humanizer settings.

EXTRA; BRING OUT THE INNER doge.

1. Un-tick that beautiful Evade you keep on using. Learn to play without it.

1a. If you don't want to do that, you won't make it to challenger, in the settings make sure it's only to dodge dangerous and it ain't dodging fog of war shots. Enable drawings and dodge the non-dangerous ones yourself.

1b. THERE AIN'T ANOTHER OPTION IF YOU WANT YOUR ACCOUNT TO STAND A CHANCE.

EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT; HOW TO HAVE AN EVEN GREATER CHANCE OF NOT GETTING REPORTED

2. Install this, antibronze buddy, "such exploit" addon: https://github.com/Enelx/EloBuddy

2a. Don't ever un-tick it because you are toxic af and that's what'll get you reported instantly. Just un-mute who you want to un-mute and if they get you mad, mute them again. That's it. You won't be able to alert your teammates of their summoners or whatever but at least you won't be banned for being a toxic, boosted, ass animal.

3. Learn to play. A player with insane mechanics but no game knowledge = pretty damn easy to see that they are scripting. Learn positioning, objectives, how to farm correctly (freezing lane and whatnot), etc. Once you get this down, it'll look like you are just smurfing.

3a. "I DONT WANT TO"; well, fuck your account and possibly you.

Look up leaked guides from Proguides or whatever it is.

4. TEST THE ADDON IN A CUSTOM TO MAKE SURE IT'S WORKING PERFECTLY. If you have random ass skill shots going left and right and random ults being fired in a random ass direction, you are going to get banned. It's a easy pick up for someone who is looking for scripters. Test your damn addons before you use them in a ranked game. Don't be lazy. It'll save your account.

5. REMOVE AUTO ULT. A guy who always ults across map/ults for someone backing, especially when you are going in on the person in your lane, is only going to give more suspicion that you are cheating. ULT yourself. It's simple. Point your mouse in the direction you want to use it and press it (if it's on smart cast). GG. You've just ULTed legitly. 

6. If you have the Aimbot Addon, make sure to enable it so it's just used in combo. I've seen people who don't enable that and it just spams their skill shots, ults, etc. at gankers before a human can even react to do it normally.

-----------

TIP: DON'T EVER CHANGE THE SETTINGS. LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME INSTEAD.

There y'all go. Now, you can go from being bronze to challengernot within a few weeks. If you don't make it, it's your teammates for sure. You can't be the problem.

GL on the RIFT.

Don't blame me if you still get banned. Ain't my fault and I can't give less fucks.

Edited by romochild

you really activate ALL the humanizers at once?!?

Eh, I play with 2 at a time. Just as a precautionary measure and a personal preference. Rather if one of them misses something the other would catch it. Might decrease how fast the addon performs but I don't mind. It's not by much and it's not like it's really needed.

Just do all this things. My account is level 23 and I didn't get ban.

Posted (edited)

Nice

Great post.

good job

Just do all this things. My account is level 23 and I didn't get ban.

Now this is a post gj :)

Thank you for the kind remarks :)

Edited by romochild