Apollyon

[6.7] Mario`s Activator[Becoming the best activator]

318 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

YGmZxqs.png

Banner made by: leoferrerinha

WARNING PLEASE READ

Today i released my Lib(It`s located at the same link as the activator) to make easier to create and update my addons so please you will have to install it before updating or installing the activator if you dont you will get install error or/and Compiling error.

AND MAKE SUTE THAT THE LIB IS TICKED ON THE LOADER

Lib`s Topic

Quick Guide on how to fix install error

Please just follow this tutorial made by Stefsot and done it`s fixed, and make sure that Mario`s Lib is installed.

Edited by MarioGK

Hopefully summoner spells works this time, because other activator scripts does not work with the barrier/heal etc.

Hopefully summoner spells works this time, because other activator scripts does not work with the barrier/heal etc.

I didnt have time to test all of the thigs if they dont work just tell me and i`ll try to fix it asap

Thanks for the fast answer but when I try to install it it says Failed to install addon, check logs smthn like that.

Can you tell me which items you had on you ?

just started to play , im jungle i have smite and hunter's machete and 2 potion nothing else

Posted (edited)

just started to play , im jungle i have smite and hunter's machete and 2 potion nothing else

Oh ok give me some minutes and i`ll fix it :D

Edit = lol instead of Hunter`s Potion i wrote Hunter`s Machete all fixed now wait for the version 0.0.2

Edited by MarioGK